Monday, April 19, 2010

Nature Dyeing Workshop


DSC05240
Originally uploaded by webmavennj
Well, we finally got together to do some dyeing using nature's materials. What a great workshop. I'm sure that I'll be adding photos to the Flickr album as I receive them from others or download a few more from my new iPhone.

We learned so much and the discussion during the work and play was absolutely the best conversations I know that I've had in a long time. I cam away with a new appreciation of my friends and family. We are definitely not "talkers" but are "doers."

Duffy Barrow, Naturalist at the Lighthouse Center, and I have about 3 more projects on our list that we are looking forward to completing.

We'll keep you posted but, before I start any more projects, I have to put my bee hives together and get them painted. Pictures, as always, will follow.

No comments: