Thursday, October 2, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well, I'm busy at the Lighthouse Camp with projects and plans. That's always nice but I can't believe that the Handmade Faire is right around the corner followed closely by Music By the Bay. October and November are going to FLY!

It's really exciting that Dwain Wilder will be joining us for MBTB and bringing his beautiful and wonderful sounding dulcimers. He will be opening the concert with some of his poems. I think he'll be truly inspired to write when he sees how beautiful the facility is!

Lots of really great workshops and since we have Pat Augustine catering for us this year. I can actually lead a workshop on website promotion and building.

However, tomorrow I'll be at the Forestry Resource Education Center's Fall Festival demonstrating basket-making which is always a lot of fun. I'll get to see some old friends and make some new ones.

On Sunday, Neil (my grandson) and I will be at the Cattus Island Festival with some EBB-wear for sale and talking up the music festival. So if you are in the area, please stop by to see me.

No comments: